The best Beans on Toast recipe in the history of ever, ever.
Who doesn’t love beans on toast? The ultimate comfort food whether your camping out in a field, a 2 am post drinks snack or just your average mid-week, end of the month evening meal.
Best beans on toast in the history of ever ever
Beans, beans are good for your heart. Beans, beans make you decrease your risk of diabetes, heart disease, colorectal cancer, and help with weight management!
- 1 Tin Beans
- 2 Slices Posh bread
- Generous knife-load Butter
- Garnish to taste
- Open tin of beans, preferably of the ring top variety (makes for even lazier meal preparation).
- Pour beans in pan over medium heat for approximately 2 minutes
- Shove bread in the toaster; posh bread will more than likely be too large for the bloody contraption.
- Toast bread until preferred degree of toastiness is achieved.
Pro tip: Numbers on the toaster are actually minutes not degree of toastiness
- Remove bread from toaster and throw on to plate while burning fingers
- Slather butter liberally ( we like Lurpak! )
- Holler profanities as you realise beans are now welded to the bottom of the pan, pour surviving beans over buttered toast.
- At this stage, you may add a topping of choice, e.g. HP sauce, cheese, salt & pepper.
If you’re feeling uber posh why not try a sprinkle of paprika and parmesan
- Bon appétit!